Human trafficking is a silent epidemic that affects millions of people worldwide. Threat-recognition and behavioral expert Yousef Badou recently interviewed Emily Chen, a competitive shooter and trainer on her experience being trafficked as a young girl. Watch the interview so you can better understand the telltale signs of trafficking to help better educate yourself and your loved ones on how to protect themselves.
To register for our live webinar on human trafficking on Thursday October 15, 2020 at 3pm PST, click here.
- Human Trafficking: Hidden in Plain Sight“We are like a meal … when everyone’s done eating, into the dumpster we go, and nobody gives a sh*t.” This quote came from a 14-year-old girl who’d been trafficked for sex and later […]
- Theresa Flores: Surviving Human TraffickingThe public is often led to believe that human trafficking only happens in other countries. Theresa Flores is living proof that it’s been happening in the United States for a long time. […]
- Secrets of Traditional Survival KnowledgeLook outside your window. What do you see? Are you staring into the windows of a 50-story high-rise apartment building? Are you looking at your neighbor’s suburban, perfectly manicured […]
- Cannon in B Minor: Beretta 1301 Tactical Refreshes the Defensive Shotgun Street Howitzer. Room Broom. Scattergun. Gauge. Twelve Iron. Brixton Typewriter. These are just some of the slang terms for one of the most misunderstood defensive weapons of the 21st […]
- Rally Points: Considerations for Planning and Using ThemAn extremist group attacks critical nodes of the power grid at 0100 hrs and you awake to mayhem on the streets. City-wide traffic backups are the first indication that this isn’t a […]
- Alone Season 7 ContestantsBursting into its Seventh Season, the survival Series Alone upped the challenge by requiring contestants to last 100 days on Northern Vancouver Island. Where before, contestants fought […]
- Pain ManagementDid you ever think that Sigmund Freud would be found in the pages of RECOIL OFFGRID? Freud is often cited as the originator of the pleasure/pain principle. This principle suggests that […]
- Ed Calderon and Ernest Emerson Team Up to Teach Surviving Inside the KillzoneSince an early age, we’ve been conditioned to believe that there are clearly identifiable good guys and bad guys. Your first experience with this concept may have been a game of cops and […]
- Self-Defense Against Sexual AssaultWatch any TV show about criminals and the people who catch them for long enough, and you’ll inevitably see an episode that begins like this: A lone woman out for a jog early in the […]
The post Human Trafficking Survivor Interview appeared first on RECOIL OFFGRID.